[COMPLETED] Server Account Migration for Linux Shared Hosting - my105.ht2u.net 103.6.198.151

Date: 29th Jun 2017

Time: 09:10PM MYT +0800

Maintenance Update:

Scheduled maintenance has been completed successfully on the server. All services for this server are now responding and will resume their operations without any noticeable service impact.

===============================

Date: 23rd Jun 2017

Time: 4:00PM MYT +0800

Maintenance Update:

Do inform the maintenance shall reschedule and initiate on date 29th Jun 2017 at 8pm (MYT). All detail of maintenance remain unchanged and affected user shall again receive private notification remind about this rescheduled arrangement.

================================

Date: 21st Jun 2017

Time: 7:00PM MYT +0800

Maintenance Update:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the above maintenance will postpone until further notice. Apologize for any inconvenience arise due to above reschedule action.

================================

Dear Valued Clients,

*** All clients host under my105.ht2u.net server will be affected and notify privately ***

Date: 21st Jun 2017
Time: 8:00PM MYT

ETA: 2 hours

Effected Server:

my105.ht2u.net     103.6.198.151

==========================
Migration Description:
We will migrate all accounts which is hosted under my105.ht2u.net to a new server environment with retain the IP and hostname.

Migration Impact:

1. During the migration, your website and email services might be slightly interrupted.
2. The IP Address of Web/FTP and Mail server will be retained.
3. Your cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins, and DNS IP will remain unchanged.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your website on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.

Please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.domainplus.com.my/ if you have any enquiries regarding this server upgrade exercise. Thank You!

Best Regards,

Support Team
Technical Support Department