How to setup POP email account from iPad :
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings -> Mail -> Add Account.
2. To set up POP3 account of your domain email address, tap Other.
3. Tap on Add Mail Account
4.Enter your Name, Email, Email Password, and Description, tap Next
5. IMAP and POP will be shown on top on bar. Tap POP so it will be highlighted. Fill in all the details as below and tap Save.
6. If system showing message as Cannot Verify Server Identity, tap Details
7. Tap Trust
8. After the certificate is trusted, we need to verify POP and SMTP settings. Go back to HOME screen -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you have setup earlier) to check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
9. On the Outgoing mail server, tap SMTP mail.yourdomain.com
10. Tap mail.yourdomain.com Server On. Check your SMTP SSL: off (enable it if your webmail come with SSL) ,
Authentication: Password, Server Port number : 587 (if you choose SSL you will need to set Server Port as 465 for SMTP). Once confirm tap DONE.
11.Go back to email setting page , tap Advance to check your POP setting, SSL: off, Authentication: Password , Server Port : 110, if you
enable SSL you are require set it as : 995.
12.Tap Done, Your iPad is now configure to send and receive your domain email.