Current Limitation :
Currently user cannot define backup plan schedule frequency. The backup is automatically performed by the system Once a day. Or user can click on backup plan - Run Now to kickoff manual backup.
The Acronis cloud agent synchronises with Microsoft 365 every 24 hours, starting from the moment when the organisation is added. If you add or remove a user, group, or site, you will not see this change in the service console immediately.
Adding a Microsoft 365 organisation
To add a Microsoft Microsoft 365 organisation
- Sign in to the backup console https://backup.exabytes.my
- Click Devices > Add > Microsoft Office 365 Business.
- The software redirects you to the Microsoft 365 login page.
- Sign in with the Microsoft 365 global administrator credentials.Microsoft 365 displays a list of permissions that are necessary to back up and recover your organisation's data.
- Confirm that you grant the backup service these permissions.
As a result, your organisation's data items appear in the backup console on the Microsoft 365 page.
Tips for further usage
- The cloud agent synchronises with Microsoft 365 every 24 hours, starting from the moment when the organisation is added to the backup service. If you add or remove a user, group, or site, you will not see this change in the backup console immediately. To forcibly synchronise the cloud agent with Microsoft 365, select the organisation on the Microsoft 365 page, and then click Refresh.
- If you applied a backup plan to the All users, All groups, or All sites group, the newly added items will be included in the backup only after the synchronisation.
- According to Microsoft policy, after a user, group, or site is removed from Office 365 GUI, it remains available for a few days via the API. During these days, the removed item is inactive (greyed out) in the backup console and is not backed up. When the removed item becomes unavailable via the API, it disappears from the backup console. Its backups (if any) can be found at Backups Storage tab > Cloud Application Backups.
Please select the item below that you wish to backup/restore:
For Exchange Online Mailboxes, please click here.
For OneDrive, please click here.