Refer to the following steps to reset your cPanel password if you have forget the login :
1. Login to our client billing system.
2. On the Home dashboard, click Services > My Services and you will see the full list of services you have subscribed.
3. Put in the domain name for the cPanel account you would like to reset on the corner right and hit the "Filter" button.
4. The hosting details will show up and click the hosting name.
5. Click the "Change Password" on the left hand size. And you could key in the new password as you desired and hit the "Save Changes".
You should now be able to access to your cPanel control panel with the username and password. If you still have problems accessing to the cPanel, please raise a support ticket with your cPanel domain name.