1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2016.
2. From Top left menu, click on FILE > make sure that Info is selected on the left> click on Add Account.
3. Enter your email address > Advanced options > tick Let me set up my account manually then Connect.
4. Choose account type, select POP.
5. Enter serverhostname.com for Incoming and Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
(serverhostname refers to the name of the server that is hosting your website.
the server hostname can be found from your web hosting control panel server information section )
6. Check the checkbox This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL/TLS) for Incoming mail server.
Select SSL/TLS under Encryption method for Outgoing mail server.
7. Assign 995 for Incoming port (POP3) and 465 for Outgoing port (SMTP).
8. Enter password for your email address then Click OK.
9. Account setup is complete. Your email account now is ready to use.
Note: If you wish to edit the Account Setting , you may proceed with below step
1. File> Account Setting> Double click your email address> More Settings
2. Click on Outgoing server tab to check on My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication as it is our currently mail server policy to allow sending from mail client.
3. Click on Advanced tab and you can edit your port setting here.
4. By default, system will select the option Leave a copy of messages on the server as a backup. Click OK.
5. Click OK. Click on Next and click on Close after the Test Account Settings has been done.
6. Your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2016 is ready to use.