By default, SpamExperts will block emails that contain attachments that has the following extensions:
You can specify additional (or remove) extensions to block. To do so, login to your
SpamExperts Control Panel first.
1. Enter SPAM Expert dashboard via client area. If user is not familiar with
this then may refer to the below guideline:
(How To Enter SPAM Expert Dashboard) Please click here.
2. After logging in, go to the SpamExperts dashboard panel > Email Restrictions > Attachment Restrictions.
3. Click on the "Blocked extensions" button to add or remove extensions.
4. More options are also available here to
- Block Password Protected Attachments e.g. zip files
- Block Potential Dangerous Attachments e.g. unknown executable files.
5. Remember to click the "Save" button to save all your settings and changes.