1. Login to the administrator account and click on the Domain Settings tab.
2. Select the user that you wish to delete/disable.
3. On the user management page, the current User Status will be displayed.
4. Click the drop down menu and select either Disabled (allow mail) or Disabled (do not allow mail).
5. Click Save to update the new settings.
6. To delete a user, repeat step 1 and 2. Then, click on the Delete button and a confirmation box will pop up.
Click Delete again and your account will be deleted permanently.