1. Login to Domainplus Billing System via:
2. Upon successfully login, click on "Domains" > "My Domains"
3. You may click on "Manage Nameservers" for the domain that you want to change name servers.
4. Then click on " Use custom nameservers (enter below)"
5. After that key in the name servers, example as below referring to our default nameserver: :
Nameserver 1: park1.domainplus.com.my
Nameserver 2: park2.domainplus.com.my
* If you encounter error "Name server not registered" please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further checking.
* It might take time from 24 up to 72 hours for the domain name server to be propagated.
NOTE: The above method is only applicable for domains with registered under Webnic, Enom and OpenSRS domain registry.
For MYNIC domain (MY Client) -> example: .my, .com.my, .org.my) , kindly email to email@example.com from your primary email address for MYNIC domain name servers update.