DKIM is a means of verifying incoming email. It ensures that incoming messages are unmodified and are from the sender from whom they claim to be. This feature works to prevent incoming spam messages.
How to enable DKIM from cPanel
1. Login to cPanel
2. Click on Email Deliverability under EMAIL.
3. Under the Click MANAGE on the desired domain to be enabled DKIM.
4. Click GENERATE LOCAL DKIM KEY.
5. Click INSTALL THE SUGGESTED RECORD.
6. Wait for a few moments for the installation process. If it is successful, it will show VALID.