Admin Panel > Orders > Add order
2. Select the product > Add your customer > Add order
3. You can manually create a custom product if the product is not in your product list (Optional).
4. You can manually add the customer if the customer is not in the list (Optional).
5. Save & Done !
You are now can export your orders in to CSV or Excel file. How?? Kindly refer to the steps below to export your orders.
1. Admin Panel > Orders > Select orders > More > Export order
*Tips: Don't select orders if you plan to export all orders
2. After click on the "Export Orders", you are able to select "All orders" or "Selected orders".
3. Select file type "CSV" > Export
4. Then system will will proceed to export the orders and the will auto-downloaded by the browser.